Text Jill for more info @ 713.724.6686
Specials and Pricing are subject to change without notice.
Katy is a city that’s buzzing with activity – a vibrant Houston suburb known for its small-town charm and home-grown heritage. Settle into our neighborhood and explore all the eateries, breweries, and culture that define the Old Town Katy experience. You’ll also find acres of parks and gorgeous land perfect for enjoying football games, farmers markets, food festivals, and so much more. Katy offers many great local schools to choose from, and our proximity to I-10 makes commuting to the Energy Corridor or downtown Houston a breeze.
Top Reasons to live in Katy!
1. One of the fastest growing cities in the country
2. Hotspot for rich local history and iconic landmarks
3. Home to an array of delicious restaurants, local retailers and cultural events,
4. One of the highest ranked schooldistricts in greater Houston
5. Host of the annual Katy Rice Harvest Festival
6. Employment centers for medical,oil and energy sectors
Elegant culinary kitchens/Slab granite countertops/Stainless Steel Appliances
Wood plank flooring/ Walk in closets/*Attached private yards/ Free Wi-Fi in Common Areas
Resort-Style Pool and Spa
Courtyard Lounge with Hammocks
Community Clubhouse with Social Lounge
Game Room/Collaborative Working Stations
Private Conference Room
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
Strength + Cardio Machines/Rowing Machines/Free Weights
CrossFit Training/Well beats Virtual Classes
Reserved Parking/Private Dog Park