Text Meg @ (361) 318-0641 for more info on her listing.
What happens when a chic boutique apartment community teams up with a renowned boutique hotel in the heart of Downtown Austin? Everything. This community helps you live your best life, in style. With the pulse of the Warehouse District, you will have full access to the “Old Waterloo”, whether it’s walking your furry sidekick through the farmers market, being engulfed in the energy of SXSW, or just soaking up the sounds of the city during your stress-free commute to work!
- Balconies provide each apartment home with outdoor living space and Austin views
- 10-foot ceilings with expansive warehouse-styled windows maximize daylight
- Dark wood and chic lighting fixtures in each apartment home
- Quartz countertops compliment stained hardwood cabinetry
- Well-appointed kitchens include gas ranges and French three-door refrigerators with refreshment center
- Modern hard-surface flooring blends reclaimed wood-look plans with vintage inspired tile details
- Large bathrooms include showers with marble and mosaic tile
- Customizable Elfa closets and ample storage throughout
- 24/7 Concierge
- Rooftop pool with hot tub, fire pit, and sun loungers
- Fitness center with ample strength and conditioning equipment, along with a cardio studio, to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle
- Gear Room with rentable supplies, including picnic baskets, board and lawn games, longboards, vintage and professional cameras, GoPros, and more.
- Record Room with listening equipment and a curated vinyl library to provide the perfect musical experience
- Rooftop terrace with sweeping views of Downtown Austin
- Co-working space with high-speed Wi-Fi and individual phone booths
- Ample parking on-site with car charging stations and limited valet parking available
- Package room
- Bike storage
- Rooftop outdoor seating and grill area
For more Austin listings, click here or here
For more of Meg’s listings, click here